Monday, December 12, 2011

GETTING READY TO HEAD HOME




Hi Prim Friends!

Its been awhile since I sat down and actually wrote anything on my blog.  So much has happened this year, it has been one to remember.  I have spent the past 3 months visiting my sister and her family in Bonney Lake, Washington which a suburb of Seattle.  I have had the most wonderful 3 months of my life.  What a beautiful state this is.  I have been in awe of something I see every single time we have journeyed out.  The terrain is not only beautiful, it is spotless clean.  They spend the tax dollars very wisely here which is refreshing since I am from New York state where they put most of the money in their pockets and forget about preserving the state. 
On Wednesday I will be flying back home.  I want to spend Christmas with my children and grandchildren, I have missed them so.  Whether or not I look for a place to live there again (all of my things are in storage) is yet to be seen.  I have to be honest and say I haven't been this happy in many years.  I love living with my sister and her family, we have had lots of laughs and so much fun during my stay.  I am thinking I would like to make Washington my new home.  I feel so much healthier here and the weather is so much more friendly.  I will tell you that it is a myth that it rains all the time here, it has only rained about 5 times in three months and it is nothing like the rain we get in the East...there is no wind, just soft breezes and where my sister lives they don't get snow.  If they do, it is very seldom and just little flurries.  A big change from blizzards and wind that blows everything including me sideways during bad storms.  I have to say I don't miss all of that.

What has really been a pleasure is all the farms that are about.  I have seen so many beautiful animals grazing while on a drive down the roads that surround my sister's neighborhood.  It has been nice to feel like "one with nature" again.  Makes you appreciate the simple life.

So, I will say so long for now, hopefully I will be back with some wonderful Christmas Family photos in a few weeks.  Until then, stay warm and enjoy the hustle bustle of the Christmas holiday.

Talk to you all soon.
Warm Smiles and Blessings,
Kimmie


No comments:

Post a Comment