Friday, November 4, 2011

DONA NOBIS PACEM...GRANT US PEACE!!!


HAPPY BLOGBLAST FOR PEACE DAY FRIENDS!!!

Its finally here...our one day a year to fly our Peace Globes ever so proudly!  I have to say this outloud...I love this day!  My heart is so full of love and joy each year that it feels as if it could burst.  Seeing all the Peace Globes that have been created and reading their messages for days and weeks after they are posted is one of the most beautiful experiences I can attest to.  The love that is shown on this day is such an affirmation as to how much "hope" there is for our world to change and for us all to live our lives in harmony with one another.  May all the prayers that have been prayed and all the Peace Globes that have been made with such love make a difference and inspire us all to keep the Peace "light" burning.

God Bless You Mimi Lenox for starting such a wonerful event and for all the hard work that you do each and every year to make this day possible.  xo

Have a wonderful and blessed day everyone!

Hugs,
Kimmie xo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kimmie! Blog Blast Day makes me happy too.

    Best wishes to you and yours for peace today and in all the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really enjoy Blog Blast for Peace day. Peace be with you today and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy this peace day and share that smile of yours with the world.
    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with you, Kimmie! Today (ok, so I'm reading the posts late, but today I am still hopping round the blogosphere gathering up all the hope and slipping it in my pocket for a time I need to draw on it!)is a day that brings us together in a single wish - peace...it's what binds us altogether!!

    Peace to you and yours x

    [A link to your post will be on my blog 'Peace Bloggers Unite' soon]

    ReplyDelete