Thursday, June 23, 2011

MRS. BOGGS IS FINISHED! SHE IS ADORABLE!


Here she is...my version of Mrs. Boggs.  She was created using a Prims By Kim pattern and I just loved making her.  I gave her a shabby chic look using a lovely fabric by Moda for her dress and she has coordinating bloomers on underneath.  She is trimmed in pretty pink rick rack and two pink buttons on her dress.  She has vintage glass buttons for eyes.  For the fun of it, I also made up some coordinating rag balls and I have to say...I love the combination and the look of them together.  She sits beautifully on my bedroom dresser. :)

I will be creating a very "prim" Mrs. Boggs in the very near future.  I have many new projects on my cutting table so stay tuned for more prim goodies to come. :)

Blessings and Smiles,
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment