Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Spring!

Hello Friends!

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted.  Lots of family "stuff" kind of changed things up for me after the first of the year but life is back on track and now I can concentrate on my creating and blogging again.  Life sure can be a "Chair Of Bowlies" as Mary Englebright would say!

I haven't worked on anything since I finished my Christmas stitchery.  I have decided to frame it and will have it ready for sale next Fall.  It is kind of nice to have something completely stitched this far in advance...this is a first for I am always burning the midnight oil to get holiday items ready in time. lol.

I have been having fun going through all of my patterns these past few days.  My goodness I forgot how many I had.  It was like shopping all over again!  I am loving it!!! :)  I think I am going to be mixing it up a bit for the next few months with my creating.  I would love to sew up some dollies, fruit, Spring/Summer ornies, and then start Halloween.  I don't think you can ever start that holiday to early.  I also have on my list of "to do or should I say to learn" rughooking and penny rug creating.  So many fun things to make and so little time. :o)

So, with all that said, I just wanted to touch base with all my prim friends to let you know that I didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth but "life happens".   I have missed you all.

Hugs,
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment