Thursday, January 13, 2011

GETTING READY FOR VALENTINES DAY



Hi Prim Friends.  Well, here I am with a new blog.  I did everything in my power to fix my old blog but it was beyond fixing so I am starting over from scratch.  It will take me some time to get all of my favorite blogs back but I am going to work diligently to get this blog looking pretty and up to par with all of my new handmade projects I have coming up.

I am currently working on a Valentine Stitchery which may be the only item I make for this holiday this year.  I got a late start and we all know how that goes...we never seem to catch up. lol. 

I do have some cute Easter items I will be offering soon so stayed tuned. :)

Hugs,
Kimmie



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimmie! I see you're starting a new blog ~ sorry about you losing your old blog :(
    I AM CALLING YOU THIS WEEKEND COME HELL OR HIGH WATER, LOL!!!!!!!!!
    Love, Me

    ReplyDelete